In February our team launched a Windows 8 App describing all the Premier Dynamics Services we deliver. And it is completely free!
To make navigation through the services list easier you are able to select a Services Family, or select the question what your environment needs. The right Services will show up as an answer to your question.
Not having Windows 8 Yet? Updated information is available via www.pfedynamics.com
All credits to Martijn Bronkhorst for creating this great App.
LEES DEZE POST IN HET NEDERLANDS
The moment I entered the world of Dynamics, I just didn’t know where to start. Download a VM? Read all the WhitePapers? Perform an Installation? Start an E-learning training? I wanted to do everything. A great source to get all the information you need is CustomerSource and PartnerSource. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/customer/en-us/access-customersource/default.aspx
A few examples of the possibilities CustomerSource offers:
- Do you want to learn more about the Dynamics products?
- Do you need technical assistance?
- Open a new Support Request and get in contact with a Support Engineer
- A complete methodology to guide your implementation?
- We offer Sure Step which offers a detailed structure to support your Dynamics project.
- You might have missed the largest Dynamics Conference, Convergence.
- All information is at your fingertips
- Do you want to get in touch with the Dynamics Community?
- Just click on the link and all Dynamics forums are available.
These are just a few examples, of course there is much more information available. If you can’t login, use this site and follow the steps: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/customer/en-us/access-customersource/default.aspx Or get in touch with your partner to gain access.